Ten Suggestions to Make My Appearance Highly Successful:
1. Allow me ample time to do what I do best. On average, I require 1 1/2 hours when I conduct an individual session or keynote. The actual time required will be determined by your goals and desired outcomes. I also provide half and full day programming as well as multi-day retreats.
2. Prepare your staff for my unique format. My presentations are interactive by nature and require the audience to be active participants, not passive listeners. I believe in experiential learning.
3. Pick a venue that is flexible and comfortable. Encourage your students, staff, employees or group to dress in business casual. Again, what I do is interactive by nature and enjoyable but challenging.
4. Allow me to help you plan where and when to incorporate my programs into your meeting or conference. Past experiences have helped me to understand the conditions that allow me to be optimally effective and exceed your expectations.
5. Promote my upcoming appearance via interoffice email, newsletters, memorandums, flyers, coupons (which I can provide), meetings, morning announcements and word of mouth. Encourage the participants to visit my web site www.datingdoctor.com before I arrive to familiarize themselves with my style, mission and goals.
6. Include a book and/or CD for each person which can be provided by Coleman Productions to take home following my appearance. It will be a lasting reminder of the principles I have taught throughout the program. Group discounts are automatically administered.
7. Please allow participants to remain in the session once it begins. I base my outcomes on the continuity of the message as every exercise or point builds upon another. Simultaneous meetings where people are pulled in and out may negatively affect the intended outcomes.
8. Have handouts and refreshments available prior to the opening session. My recommendation is to incorporate a 15-minute meet and greet prior to starting. Incorporate me into casual time activities if applicable such as side trips, brainstorming sessions, golf outings, etc. This provides me with an opportunity to better understand and further interact with your group on a more personal and intimate level.
9. Allow for an opportunity to mingle. After my presentation, participants often wish to speak briefly with me for discussion or with questions or to have me sign their book or CD. If a short break is possible, I recommend it and invite it. Quite often, people want an "extra" session with me to personally discuss and dissect the complexities of their relationships at home and at work. Again, this is welcomed. Once we have formed a relationship based on mutual trust, the floodgates of learning, change and challenge are often opened!
10. Utilize my services once your meeting is over. I will spend time getting to know your organization and would consider it an honor to assist you in an on-going effort.