David Coleman has been named the National Collegiate Speaker of the Year an astounding ten times! He is a popular speaker in the college market and provides programs that directly address the issues facing today's students and staff. With a Master's Degree in College Student Personnel Administration, and thousands of appearances to his credit, David understands the developmental needs of today's student and his programs address those areas.
COLLEGE PROGRAM LISTING
- Making Relationships Matter
- An UnPlugged Session with The Dating Doctor!!!
- Creative Dating: The Cure for the Common Relationship!
- Why Be Ordinary When You Can Be Remarkable!
- Energizing, Retaining and Transitioning Your Members!/a>
- Battlemind to Campus Grind (For Schools)
- Battlemind to Campus Grind (For Service Members)
- Two Hours To A Team!
- Mastering Multi-Tasking
- Making Students Matter (for faculty and staff)
- Making Athletics Matter (for student athletes)
- Making Student Athletes Matter (for coaches and staff)
- Making Greek Life Matter
- How To Spot A Lover Loser
- Building a Board That Bonds!
- Go A.P.E. For Leadership
- Building a Chapter That Bonds
- Let's Cut The Crap and Get Things Done!
- One Heartbeat: Orientation Staff Training
- Welcome to the Time of Your Life: 20 Keys to Success in College and Life!
- The Art of College Parenting
- Hooray! Building A Community Out Of Classmates
- Personalized Leadership Retreats!
Click on the image to view a recent demo of one of David's programs! If needed, he can customize this program to meet your focus and goals!